Thursday, January 12, 2017

2017 Goal

Everyone has a New Year's resolution. Even though of us that don't mean to. Somehow the pesky little thing happens. We wanna start something new, loose a little weight, find ourselves giving little pep talks at the beginning of the year. And this year is no different for me, though I am changing my goal this time around.

Yes. I wanna loose weight.
Yes. I want to read more.
Yes. I want to write more.
Yes. I want a lot of things.
I want to eat better.
I want to work out at set times of the week.

There are a lot of things I want and can do, but I have decided that I will have monthly goals. 12 things this year I want to do in each month. Simple things. Things that would make me happy. And in the end, that's all I want.

I want, as my resolution this year, to continue being happy. That doesn't mean that I won't accept the bad things that could happen (I mean, no one wants bad things to happen, but they do. It's part of life. That's how you know you're still breathing. It's kind of like a balancing act for all things always there in the background testing you at every corner and in some cases it gets you down for a while, but you can overcome it.). That means I hope I can accept the bad with the good and overcome anything that happens. I hope to be happy and I think that's what we should all strive for.

So, Happy 2017.

-Bee

Ps--I will post about my monthly goals later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment