Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Paused by life and yet hard at work

I work most of the social medias through my husband's phone since we do not have internet where we live at the moment. It is a little hard to keep up with people on Facebook, e-mails, and Twitter in that means, but I have done a good job so thus far. Or so I would like to think.

I have stories on Smashwords which I have decided need to be edited like A Steady Pulse and Barely Beating. Once I began to read them again i realized that they still need TLC. so for the moment I am editing them one slow page at a time as most writers would understand the process of editing thoroughly. It takes a while.

I am not pulling my works off of smashwords because I am worried it will damage it in some way and I will end up in a huge mess of things later. So for the time being they are still up and later I will come back and update them. Hopefully by the end of June they will be polished and given new covers. I look forward to when they are finally finished and given the seal of approval by all my friends.

In a matter of a couple of weeks, maybe less, my family will be moving. More like upgrading in our living arrangements and so i can't promise I will be on the computer or phone as often. So I might not blog for a while since blogging would be difficult on the phone and I doubt I will be on the phone as often since my husband takes it to work.

I'll try to keep up with tweeting, but I don't know how well I'll be keeping up with it or posting since editing and getting everything ready for the move is taking top priority. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing and we won't have too many problems, but it's never easy in my family. Cross your fingers it'll be okay.

Bless you all and thanks for understanding.
B. Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment